Saturday 24 May 2008

I like books that make me want to do work.I LIKE TYPOGRAPHY.

I like typography, especially hand drawn typography thats why i chose to use it for my fmp. Although I thought i liked it a bit more that what i realised when trying to do some work of my own for the project. I was hugley inspired by both of these books. H, A homage to helvetica I loved as it was a mix of typography withing photography, with the artist Lars Muller, purely photographing the font helvetica. I would love to expreiment next year more with photography, and with the purpose of a subject similar to this one. Hand Job is most definetely one of my favourite books. A book that is dedicated 100% to hand drawn types. Hand drawn type is not always the best answer, but it is certainly the most fun.





No comments: